Help with choice and application

S

skodanut

Hi all, thanks for acceptance into this great forum.
I am looking for advice into what to choose.
I have bought a brand new motor in white and I am wanting to protect the paint work.
Can anybody help with what product to use and how to apply please ? thank you for reading in advance
Regards
Ade

P

Pockets

Hi Ade welcome to the site!

A guide for preparing and protecting a new vehicle is:

1) Wash - Super Slick & Suds/Wax offer exceptional lubrication and are very concentrated solutions
2) Clay - Be sure to use a clay lubricant, like our Spray and Wipe. This step removes any surface contaminants that have settled on the paint from transportation or sitting on the lot.
3) Polish - Not usually necessary to remove defects on a brand new vehicle this step is for cleaning and polishing the surface to bring out added shine and a good bonding surface for the protection step, I suggest using Professional Polish for this step.
4) Protection - Now this is where things get fun. There are so many ways to approach this, you could use a traditional wax like our Natty's or a sealant like EX-P or you could even use both layering them!

Hope this helps guide you in the right direction on the steps needed to properly prep and protect a new vehicle. Many happy miles with it =)

-Chris

S

skodanut

Thanks Chris, looks like im on my way. Credit card is quivering in my pocket !
ade