Hello From Maryland

26point2

Hi, my name is Craig and I've been a detail-aholic since Feb. '06...Thought I'd register here now that I'm doing more detail work on my truck. I have a few Poorboy's products, mostly MF, but some other products. Just bought a PC and have been researching the best ways to use it. I'll probably be asking a lot of retarded questions..."Everytime I turn on my PC I get white splatter on everything...what's that mean?? I thought this stuf spread more evenly than that.." Yes, I did this twice.. :oops:

Anyway, just thought I'd check in..

R/
Craig

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to our forum...there are no stupid questions :wink:
What product were you using when you got the splatter? ..and what were your techniques and speeds when you go t them?

26point2

Thanks!!

I was using a cleaner wax that I had trying to get some artillery spores off of the hood...turns out clay and a lot of patience works well. I just didn't turn off the PC before lifting off the hood. That's just they way I am, try something out and then read the distructions. I had it set to 2.5...I figured it was a good speed to start out with..

I just placed an order for some more product...I do have some swirls (spider webbing) pretty slight...I believe it eiter happened at the dealer with their pre-delivery prep, or I did it with wash...oh well, something to do on a Saturday morning..

R/
Craig