Greetings from Atlanta

G

GTScott

I just joined up since the Teletubbies board was getting kind of boring. I am mainly here for the free beer.

I live in Atlanta and own a company in the automotive arena. I mainly got into detailing after our primary detail crew had to be let go. The amount of information out there is incredible. The new detail crew probably wishes that I had never found all of these sites.

I am a big Poorboy's fan. My favorite products are EX-P, Spray & Wipe, Spray & Gloss, Natural Look, and Leather Stuff. My birthday is tomorrow and 20-gallon containers of any of those products are acceptable gifts.

I will now conclude this window into my life.

-GT

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
GTScott said:
I just joined up since the Teletubbies board was getting kind of boring. I am mainly here for the free beer.

I live in Atlanta and own a company in the automotive arena. I mainly got into detailing after our primary detail crew had to be let go. The amount of information out there is incredible. The new detail crew probably wishes that I had never found all of these sites.

I am a big Poorboy's fan. My favorite products are EX-P, Spray & Wipe, Spray & Gloss, Natural Look, and Leather Stuff. My birthday is tomorrow and 20-gallon containers of any of those products are acceptable gifts.

I will now conclude this window into my life.

-GT

Welcome Scott, but we just ran out of beer :roll: Happy Birthday and your presents are in the mail :lol:

N

norahcrv

GTScott said:
. . . My birthday is tomorrow and 20-gallon containers of any of those products are acceptable gifts.

Why limit yourself, go for the 55 gallon drums!!! I'm sure all your employees will appreciate your sharing :smt005

Happy Birthday tomorrow!! & welcome to the "World" :smt006

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
BEER !!!!!!

No one said anything about beer to me?????
Outstanding in my field and left alone AGAIN!

Happy Birthday GT