Flex's have arrived

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Flex xc3401vrg are now available at Poorboy's World ... pictures and listing will follow on the .com site soon.

If you would like to have one of the best machines available on the market or give one to a friend or loved one for the holiday's, just send a pm or give us a call 845-215-9700

as an added bonus for our loyal customers, all machines will come with a FREE carry bag .. a $50 value !!!

List price $340 + $50(bag) Poorboy's World Price ... $320 including bag!!:smt114

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Yes it is, I love sound of it. Just sounds like quality and does an amazing job, really. I even have that case and it's great!

P

Pockets

And now the backing plates have arrived =D they will be 24.95 and will be up on the site along with the machines shortly (like a week lol)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I think they are the same, but as we have heard, with enough use they do lose the grip ;)

N

Neston_Vasey

Shame that the stuff you get in the US seems a great price, ship them to the UK and we have to pay over $500 for the same product,

Same thing applies across the whole range of detailing products, not only can't we get our hands on most of them over here, but when we can the product that is $320 ends up as £340 ($520). :(

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
shipping can be a killer from the US, but they are made in Germany and they must have a better deal somewhere in Europe. :smt017