Exposing my ignorance and question on using a foam cannon

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I never really got into the snow foam/foam cannon thing, but I recently upgraded my pressure washer and bought a cheap foam cannon off of the net to play with. After reading some UK forums (it seems they love their foam cannons) It appears the correct sequence is:

1. Pre-Rinse
2. Foam
3. Let Dwell until it starts to run off
4. Rinse
5. Finish with Regular 2 bucket method

I didn't know this and I went straight from foam to 2 bucket wash, and what I liked the most about the whole process is how luxurious the extra layer of foam made the wash mitt feel. It also seems like it is debatable how much dirt the foam is pulling off vs just pressure washing in the first place. So my question for the group is, if I like the way the extra layer of foam feels is there any harm in going straight from foam to 2 bucket wash or would it be better to do the first 4 steps the refoam and wash?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Well our new Super Slick and Foam will change your process a little .. we also recommend using our new Iron Remover if you live or work near railroad or industrial fallout .. the combo together thoroughly gets the paint cleaning process on the right foot.

Our new Super Slick & Foam clings like no other ... spray it on and it looks like the foam insulation you spray in your attic. It hangs out while you do your 2-3 bucket wash and adds lubrication and extra cleaning to the process. Yes, it was our UK crowd and distributors that asked for it and as of Friday..we are delivering :)

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
Thanks Steve, I look forward to trying it out. I really like some of the new stuff, I just wish more of your re sellers would carry gallons.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thanks Steve, I look forward to trying it out. I really like some of the new stuff, I just wish more of your re sellers would carry gallons.

they are really good :)

You basically just need to ask for larger sizes as most distributors order by demand .. ;)