Ex-p

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
EX-P
Pure sealant.
Long lasting easy to use final sealant for new or very well maintained finishes.
Apply in sun or shade.
Especially good on light colored and metallic flake paints.

rabbi

I recommend two coats of EX-p then several wax jobs. Your car will look brilliant.
BTW you are correct about the consistency.

N

neoflex1

Just received EX-P and had a quick question since it is my first go around with this product. Would I apply the following in this order Polish, EXP (allow to cure), Black Hole, Nattys Blue or Polish, Black Hole, EXP (allow to cure), Nattys Blue? Thanks for the advice!

mcate

Advanced Helper
Just received EX-P and had a quick question since it is my first go around with this product. Would I apply the following in this order Polish, EXP (allow to cure), Black Hole, Nattys Blue or Polish, Black Hole, EXP (allow to cure), Nattys Blue? Thanks for the advice!

I do Black Hole before the EX-P, since glaze is a paint treatment. Polish, Black Hole, EX-P, Natty's Blue (X 5!)

N

neoflex1

Thanks! Last weekend I decided to give the hood of my Venza a little TLC and give the EX-P a try since the hood was getting a bit swirled anyway and eating at me. Plus, I'm like a kid at Christmas when new product arrives. :) I went with SSR2.5, SSR1, Black Hole followed by EX-P. The hood looks great! Sadly it rained the next day and I haven't had a chance to give it a solid wash to start layering on the Natty's Blue. The results look great and the water beaded great too. Hoping I can free up some time in the next few weeks to do the rest of the car and than move onto my wifes Acadia which is due for a polish too. Thanks for the feedback.

P

Pockets

Thanks! Last weekend I decided to give the hood of my Venza a little TLC and give the EX-P a try since the hood was getting a bit swirled anyway and eating at me. Plus, I'm like a kid at Christmas when new product arrives. :) I went with SSR2.5, SSR1, Black Hole followed by EX-P. The hood looks great! Sadly it rained the next day and I haven't had a chance to give it a solid wash to start layering on the Natty's Blue. The results look great and the water beaded great too. Hoping I can free up some time in the next few weeks to do the rest of the car and than move onto my wifes Acadia which is due for a polish too. Thanks for the feedback.

Awesome!