EX-P, is there any expiry date?

C

Cah

Hi all,

Is there any expiry date for sealants? I have a bottle of EX-P I haven't used for about 5 years.
It now looks like separated layers of liquids. I haven't tried shaking it yet.

Is it still good or should I toss it?

Thanks,
Frans

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
I say this out of shelf life experience but not poorboy's products in specific, so wait for a proper answer before taking action.

As a general answer- if the separated product can be shaken and it returns to its normal look, smell, and viscosity it's usually good to go. Factors of what temperatures, where it is stored, and other variables can affect product shelf life as well.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I say this out of shelf life experience but not poorboy's products in specific, so wait for a proper answer before taking action.

As a general answer- if the separated product can be shaken and it returns to its normal look, smell, and viscosity it's usually good to go. Factors of what temperatures, where it is stored, and other variables can affect product shelf life as well.

that's what i would say too :)

C

Cah

Thanks for the replies. The product mixes well and so far it looks normal. The product is kept on the trunk of my car, which mostly stayed in the garage. I live in tropical country, so no extreme temperatures. I guess it's still good. I'm gonna give it a try later, thanks!