E46 m3

S

Sal329

First a thank you to Mikenap for the referral on Autopia and Richy for allowing me to test the DG beta polish
The owner just picked this car, it is in great shape but the dealer detail prep was not up to par. So he wanted it look better we agreed on a 1 step detail, exterior only. Main concern to get the paint to look vibrant again. He met me at my work

Sprayed all paint and wheels with Iron X and let dwell for about 10 minutes
Cleaned wheels and tires with APC
Washed the vehicle with ** citrus wash
Clay with Dodo clay and Born to Be Slippery
Polished with GG DA Meguiars MF pad and HD UNO
Followed with a green buff and shine pad I applied DG 501/601 premix I had mixed about 2 weeks prior
Applied DG beta Polish (white colored polished) with a white LC pad
LSP was Bilt Hamber Finis

I let DG 501/601 sit on the paint about 30 minutes before buffing and when I tried to buff it off I noticed it was hard to come off and it was leaving behind some 501 that would not come off. I have never had this problem before maybe it is because the mixture sat for about 2 weeks? No matter what I was trying the 501 would not come off. I tried the beta polish and it took it right off oh thank God lol.
The beta polish is about as thick as 501 and I was able to use it through a little squirt bottle (like a lotion head) and applied one squirt per section, I used about an ounce on the car. It goes on and off so easy I like that you buff it right off after applying. The looks are outstanding and it is slick not as slick as Four Star UPP but still slick (I did not try the clear as I did not bring it). I really hope the durability is as good as the looks. I did use a pressure washer about an hour after applying it on the hood just to see and it sheets the water nicely. I hope DG produces this product.

Here are the pictures, no before pictures I was rushing to get it in the wash bay and into the detail bay before the rain but did snag pics of the wheels with iron X

Hard to see Iron X on paint because the color
IMG_5211.jpg

IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5214.jpg

IMG_5215.jpg

IMG_5216.jpg

The paint looked pretty good until it was stripped of all fillers then it looked dull and swirled

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5220.jpg

IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5228.jpg

After HD UNO and Meg MF pad

IMG_5219.jpg

IMG_5222.jpg

IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5227.jpg

IMG_5235.jpg

All finished