check out our smilies collection..

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
For those new to smilies or Emoticons ..don't forget to click on the "View more Emoticons" button for a great array of cool smilies that enhance your posts here are a few of my favorites

:D :smt119 :smt120 :smt112 :smt110 :smt118 :smt115 :smt107 :smt106 :smt101 :smt083 :smt059 :smt046 :smt044 :smt033 :smt026 :smt019 :smt016 :smt006

F

Focusedonsound

:smt026 I prefer this lil guy! If you stare at him long enough you actually start bouncing yourself!

Steve, Is this where general discussions are going to take place? In the title to this forum it says Off Topic/ Auto Related. I don't want my first thread to be posted in the wrong place.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Focusedonsound said:
:smt026 I prefer this lil guy! If you stare at him long enough you actually start bouncing yourself!

Steve, Is this where general discussions are going to take place? In the title to this forum it says Off Topic/ Auto Related. I don't want my first thread to be posted in the wrong place.

that guy is on my list too :smt080

it would depend on what the discussion was about :roll: ..don't worry we can always move it and then send you on a hunt to find it :smt044

F

Focusedonsound

Thanks Steve! I knew I could count on you to give me an answer!

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
Ok I get most of them, but please some one tell me what this one is?
:smt056
No can't be must be my gutter mind

RAYJAY

Helper
steve you forgot one ever forum need this one.................

worthless.bmp

ok why is my picture not showing up????

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Beercan31 said:
Ok I get most of them, but please some one tell me what this one is?
:smt056
No can't be must be my gutter mind

yes your mind is in the gutter...I think it's a consolation ..."don't be sad son it's ok" better than doing this :smt021 :D

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
steve you forgot one ever forum need this one.................

worthless.bmp

ok why is my picture not showing up????

Is it too big? bmp type attachments are allowed to be only 19.5 KB and only 620x280 in size.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
For those of you that may not have smilies appear before your eyes when posting, you may have your settings on "Basic Editor."
To remedy this, click on "Settings" at the top right corner of this page.
Go to your "General Settings." This is on the left side of the page, in the "My Account" section of the "My Settings" column.
Near the bottom of the page is the section marked "Miscellaneous Options." Click on either "Standard Editor" or "Enhanced Interface" then click on "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
That should do it! :smt039

C

chelsear513

If the photo is too big, you can host it somewhere else then use the link to embed the photo here. Just trying:

super-summit-car-show.jpg