Brand New Weekly Give-Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
[h=2]Brand New Weekly Give-Away[/h] Poorboy's World Detailing Forum will be having a weekly give-away.
It is open to all members, except Moderators, Admins, and employees and rules will be posted as follows...

To Enter all you have to do is leave a post saying,

" I want to WIN some Poorboy's World Products " and name the one product you want to win the most !!!
( please do not enter kits or sizes, or microfiber just the name of ONE product)

YOU MAY ENTER ONCE PER WEEK TO INCREASE YOUR ODDS OFF WINNING EVEN AFTER WINNING!!
(double posters WITHIN A WEEK will be excluded)

you can only win once per six months

shipping will be FREE ground in the US(48states) all others pay shipping

You must claim your prize within 48 hours of the drawing, you will not be prompted or reminded.

Here are the two biggest changes to this years contest...
1) If you do not claim your prize after being picked, you will not be eligible for 6 months to win again
:smt105.
2) If a prize is not claimed, it will go to the next person who posted the same product
:smt045
yes you may win without even being picked. So check back to make sure that the winner claims his/her prize, as it could end up being yours .. no there will not be a third chance if the first two do not claim the prize

LAST RULE
If you have won in the last six months, please keep posting as this rule is a continuation from last year as to keep it fair for all who have not had a chance to be the Weekly winner yet. You can still be the runner-up even if you have won in the past 6 months and it does not count against previous winnings.

Good Luck to all

G

GTOBOSS

I want to WIN some Poorboys World products - Poorboy's World Air Freshener - Leather

Last edited:
J

Juice

Hell yeah ...

I should would like to win some of these fine products!!

M

mojo505

I want to WIN some Poorboy's World Products--Professional Polish!

T

Tornadored

I want to WIN some Poorboys World products - Natty's Red

D

DeepBlueSol

I want to WIN some Poorboys World products - Liquid Blue

T

Twister

I want to WIN some Poorboy's World products - Super Slick & Wax

Status
Not open for further replies.