Big News for Poorboy's World

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Big News For Poorboy's World

We are moving our warehouse and all offices to south Florida. We are anticipating the move before the end of August and should be operational by the second week of October.
At the same time we sad to announce that Chris (aka Pockets) will be moving on. It will be a great loss to Poorboy's World and it will be hard to fill his shoes, but we are bringing in a familiar face in the car care industry, Dwayne McPeeks formerly of Autogeek and Premium Auto care.

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
Glad to hear you moving operations down here to sunny South Florida!
Do you have a city/area yet?

Very sad to see Chris (Pockets) go. He was always a joy and a pleasure to be around.
I'm sure Dwayne McPeeks will be a wonderful asset to the Poorboy's World Family!

rabbi

So Dwayne reappears in the detailing world. From Detail City to Poorboy's World who would've ever thought this?

Bunky

Advanced Helper
I wish it was in north Florida. Boca is even further south of Stuart (11 hrs for me).

I wish Pockets good wishes and welcome Dwayne.

ronkh

Da King
Hey Dwayne, if you're seeing this, let me know before you head east.

I'll meet you at BrewBurgers in Venice for lunch

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Ron I passed the message on .. not sure if he remembers his password here ... lol

So your operation as stopped already?

No not at all .. we will be shipping from NY for at least 2-3 more weeks .. down time will probably be less than a week.

I wish it was in north Florida. Boca is even further south of Stuart (11 hrs for me).

Yes it is a little further .. but only around an hour ..

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Big News For Poorboy's World

We are moving our warehouse and all offices to south Florida. We are anticipating the move before the end of August and should be operational by the second week of October.
At the same time we sad to announce that Chris (aka Pockets) will be moving on. It will be a great loss to Poorboy's World and it will be hard to fill his shoes, but we are bringing in a familiar face in the car care industry, Dwayne McPeeks formerly of Autogeek and Premium Auto care.

I'm really excited! Steve and I go way back and I'm honored to be chosen to be part of the next chapter of Poorboys World. Chris has always been a class act and a great guy who I always enjoyed talking to on the phone or hanging with at Detail Fest. Apparently he's pretty smooth with the ladies too! Hopefully I will do him proud. We will no doubt be having fun and wasting wax in sunny south Florida at Poorboy's World!

I'm sure Dwayne McPeeks will be a wonderful asset to the Poorboy's World Family!

Thanks! I promise to do my best!

So Dwayne reappears in the detailing world. From Detail City to Poorboy's World who would've ever thought this?

It feels like a natural fit. Feels really good.

Thank you!

lol .. who would have thought :) .. maybe the Fuzz will come back too :rolleyes:

When the bitchin' Camaro comes rollin' down the street, you'll know who it is...

Hey Dwayne, if you're seeing this, let me know before you head east.

I'll meet you at BrewBurgers in Venice for lunch

You're on. Sounds like my kind of place!

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Very cool, congrats on the move!!

Looking to meet with you all, now that you'll be quite close to me! :smt041

Frankster

Advanced Helper
I've got it!!!

You should have a "Monster Moving Sale" , that way you don't have to move that much product down to Fl. :smt036

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I've got it!!!

You should have a "Monster Moving Sale" , that way you don't have to move that much product down to Fl. :smt036

actually the stock levels are the lowest they have been in many years in anticipation of the move, but maybe Dwayne will have a Grand Re-Opening sale ;)

Bunky

Advanced Helper
actually the stock levels are the lowest they have been in many years in anticipation of the move, but maybe Dwayne will have a Grand Re-Opening sale ;)

Everything is scratch and dent after the ride down I-95...especially the microfiber.

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
Best wishes on your career move Pockets.
It was great meeting you at Detail Weekend.
Hoping one day I can get down to Fl for a detail or fest.

Anyone know what Dwayne's Poorboy handle will be?
PS
Chris how about one last update of your dented bottles or clearance items before you close the door.