Best product to use on kitchen

A

aalves

Hi guys!

I'm getting a new kitchen and I'm thinking about using a detailing product on the kitchen cabinets. So my first thought was QD+ that I already use on my TV's, my laptop and other things but I also thought about Spray&Gloss. So the difference is that S&G will not leave any protection but probably will left the doors smooth to the touch, like QD+ does.

The doubt is if with time the wax of QD+ will make any harm to the material. I don't think so but I would like to check up you you guys.
Would you use S&G or QD+?

The materials of the kitchen cabinets is the same as this one:

http://home-design-information.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/white-modern-kitchen-designskitchen--cool-white-modern-apartment-kitchen-design-kitchen-ejfmlzdf.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I use Spray and Wipe for the most part all over the kitchen ... you could use the QD+ or S&G , but Spray and Wipe cleans better ;)

T

Tequipment

You've got me thinking now :smt017
Is there something I can use on the tiles in the shower so I don't have to use my squeegee to get the water droplets off when I'm finished? I'm thinking something with wax, but the grouting is very dark grey and I don't want to stain it.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
try QD+ or S&G .. it may not eliminate the droplets, but not too much should stick

A

aalves

Thanks guys! :)

And what about the counter in granite? Anyone who has one could tell me what you use on this? :)

P

Pockets

I would use QD+ it will make it nice and slick .... and if I was in the kitchen it would bead the pasta sauce up and wipe off easily haha

A

aalves

I put PwC on my fridge once to try it out. The magnets all slid to the bottom. :razz:

:lol:

I would use QD+ it will make it nice and slick .... and if I was in the kitchen it would bead the pasta sauce up and wipe off easily haha

I probably will be tempted to do that. :lol:

I use Spray N Wipe on all my granite counter tops and stainless appliances. Works great!!

Thanks!

sscully

Advanced Helper
I used Spray N Wipe on solid surface counters and mirrors / windows.

I keep some ProPolish in the house for polishing chrome faucets and the likes. Works great.

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Good info, my next order for QD's will be from poorboys, I can't wait to try them out.

^^ and as sscully said, i've been using pro polish around the house, and pretty much everywhere. hard to pick a favorite product of the ones i've used so far, but currently PP is my favorite.

A

aalves

My counter is in granite as I said before, and black. I'm struggling now with water marks. Could I use some EX-P or is not good to use with this kind of material?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I can not say I have tried EX-P in this case ... but you could try a test spot and let us know how it works out