Be one of the first 11 people to order 8oz Natty's Paste Wax - Red and get...

Dwayne

Operations Manager
We're running a special for the first 11 people to order Natty's Paste Wax - Red!

Nattys Red 8oz.jpg

Now you may be wondering why we chose an off number like 11. Why not 10? Why not 12? That's a great question... Here's the story. Back in September I drove from Sarasota to Boca Raton to start this new chapter with Steve and we immediately jumped on a flight from West Palm Beach to Westchester, NY where we met up with Chris (Pockets) and proceeded to finish packing up Poorboy's World Global Headquarters in West Nyack, NY for the move to our new home in sunny Boca Raton, FL.

Over the past month or so Steve and I have been working relentlessly getting the new Poorboy's World offices, showroom and warehouse setup. Forum member johnnyb also worked hard helping us unload pallets and building racks during the critical first week. In no time at all Poorboy's World in Boca Raton, FL was back in business, shipping pallets to our distributors worldwide!

After all the work that we've been doing, it was just yesterday that I discovered a mystery package in our warehouse. Upon opening the box I discovered 11 extra Natty's Paste Wax - Red that had not previously been accounted for. They are all new, fresh and ready to shine some lucky vehicles. However, since we already have plenty of Natty's Red in stock and the case is open, it's time to do a forum special.

Be one of the first 11 people to order 8oz Natty's Paste Wax - Red from PoorboysWorld.com or by calling 561-409-3710 and get a FREE microfiber towel PLUS you'll get your own FREE MYSTERY ITEM selected by Steve himself!

View attachment 736

About Natty's Paste Wax - Red

As Poorboy's World Flagship Wax Natty's Red is sure to impress! We took the best of our Natty's Blue (for dark colors) and our Natty's White (for light colors) and we combined them together with some tweaking of the formula to create Natty's Red. It is a special formulation with the very best #1 Brazilian Carnauba, to enhance ANY color finish light or dark with depth, gloss, wetness, and slickness not seen in any other wax.

Natty's Red was originally just a "Limited Edition" product that we ran to show customers that you don't need to spend a ton on a jar of wax to get the high quality looks that you want! With such overwhelmingly good feedback we had no choice but to add Natty's Red as a permanent staple in our ever growing wax lineup.

Natty's Red follows the tried and true Natty's easy on and easy off characteristics, it also boasts an incredible and irresistible scent of Wild Strawberry which I feel is the best smelling product in the entire line! After all if you don't enjoy using the products you won't likely pick them up again. Not only is Natty's Red appealing to the eyes but it appeals to your sense of smell as well when you use it, just don't eat it!

van185

Advanced Helper
You can't beat that Nattys wax is some of the best lasting wax I've used. It always leaves a great finish and smells great!

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
This here is tempting, I am getting low on wax :smt026

Attachment 736 isn't working for me, maybe my computer?