Bad JUJU

N

Nolan_k

Heres one for you. This must be crazy detailer day or something. On my way home from dropping my wife off at work I saw a guy waxing his black Ford Ranger, dont know what wax he was using, but he was using paper towel to buff. And not the good name brand stuff. It was the cheap industrial kind that rips off in a mess because it isnt perforated. I almost pulled over to throw up, but it was a busy road. Then I get back to my condo complex and ther is a guy doing his car in the car wash area. He sees me washing my truck at least once a week. One of those guys who says "hey wanna do mine next" or "your gonna wash all the paint off of that thing". So as I step up he calls me over and asks "is this a good soap" while holding up a bottle of dawn blue. I said ya for your dishes but not for paint. So I went up to my place and poured him a small bottle of proper car wash (not Poorboys, I dont have any yet but it is on the wish list) and brought it down to him. Then gave him my number and told him not to hesitate to call with any other questions. Must be some kind of crazy parasite in the air that makes people hurt thier poor vehicles. Thought you guys would like to hear this story, have a great day.

V

VroomVroom

Nolan_k said:
I almost pulled over to throw up, but it was a busy road.

:lol: Awesome! Makes you wonder what the guy used to apply the wax.