Another new product coming soon for testing

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
My chemist was all excited that he had come up with a new product to clean driveways and garage floors. He hates the stains from grease and testing products and decided to make something that would clean them up.
Next week I am going to receive samples of this new product . I have some leaking vehicles and a garage at the warehouse to test it. I might be looking for testers , but i'll let you know after we try it here. :wink:

H

harry

I have some nasty stains on my driveway my f.i.l is a limo driver and his car sprung a oil leak and has dripped all over the dway so tell the chemist to hurry with the cleaner... :lol:

R

RTexasF

I'll gladly pay the shipping to trial this product. Steve, you have my information.

B

Brent

I take it this product never made it to production? If so, darn it! That last time I changed my oil I didn't notice the hole in the oil pan. :evil:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
We have not totally given up on this product yet as it worked very well, it's just a matter of getting a name and marketing it to the right market :D

M

Morfious

You should post it to the pitchmen, Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan. If they can make millions selling stink remover, stain remover will work like a charm. Perhaps a side by side comaprison to OxyClean is in order to prove its effectiveness.