Another Mustang for me to detail

mcate

Advanced Helper
Picked up this 2012 GT/CS for the wife the other day. Race Red, Nav, Auto, Comfort Package, & HID's. The dealer had Ziebart put one of their paint treatments on it, & it looks pretty good. Can't wait for spring to get here, however, so I can remove it & hit the car with Black Hole, EX-P, & a generous helping of Natty's Red!

2012-02-08_18-28-57_365.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
nice Mike and congrats ... didn't you just get her a Fusion or am i losing my mind :smt017

mcate

Advanced Helper
Yeah, it's kind of complicated. We bought the Fusion, but not specifically for her though. It will eventually replace my little Focus once I find another job where I don't have to drive all over the state. We traded her F-150 on this Mustang. She had a hard time parking the truck, & got tired of the $130 fill-ups!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yeah, it's kind of complicated. We bought the Fusion, but not specifically for her though. It will eventually replace my little Focus once I find another job where I don't have to drive all over the state. We traded her F-150 on this Mustang. She had a hard time parking the truck, & got tired of the $130 fill-ups!

that makes sense as long as she doesn't do a lot of winter driving

mcate

Advanced Helper
She drives 3 miles to work. Plus, we figure there's what, 7 or 8 snow "events" in a typical Indiana winter? Having a 4WD is nice, but most houses don't have one parked out front. The front wheel drive Fusion should get her around ok. Unless it's REAL bad, in which case she probably wouldn't go out anyway!

heck

Advanced Helper
Wow, so awesome. I would not have a driver's license in a month with that car to drive. I would live in court room.. Yes your honor...LOL

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Mcate, that is a great idea! I've been trying to find an excuse to sell the Caddy. Maybe I will tease her with a new Mustang, Camaro or Challenger! She got by great with her '03 GT last summer! Honesty, designated Bridgestone winter tires and wheels make a world of difference in the winter. Our CTS went from un-driveable to driving great, considering.

Killer ride by the way!!