Another from Atlanta

G

gmblack3

I'm addicted to SnW.

I hear that there is a big container in the area and I have my name on a few gallons of it.

Great products you have Steve!

Bryan

G

gmblack3

poorboy said:
Welcome Bryan to the forum and good luck on getting Scott to share :D

Thanks Steve! I think he is a master of karate and 15 other foreign words, so I will have to be careful. If all else fails I will show up at his door like this: :smt066

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
gmblack3 said:
poorboy said:
Welcome Bryan to the forum and good luck on getting Scott to share :D

Thanks Steve! I think he is a master of karate and 15 other foreign words, so I will have to be careful. If all else fails I will show up at his door like this: :smt066

What with fishing rods? :smt102 :smt080 you'd be better off with a net :smt117 :lol:

G

GTScott

Bryan is here....everyone please feel free to post questions about operating construction equipment and Boeing thrust reversers.

This 'Poorboy' character is scaring me. I get these PM's about him "thinking of me" it is kinda creeps me out. I know how to get even with you....

Hey Bryan...didn't Steve owe you some free towels or something?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
GTScott said:
Bryan is here....everyone please feel free to post questions about operating construction equipment and Boeing thrust reversers.

This 'Poorboy' character is scaring me. I get these PM's about him "thinking of me" it is kinda creeps me out. I know how to get even with you....

Hey Bryan...didn't Steve owe you some free towels or something?

you do realize I have full edit control here :twisted:

G

GTScott

poorboy said:
you do realize I have full edit control here :twisted:

You do realize that I plan to invite you on a little canoe trip, right?

-GT