A few pics of my new car-

YNOT

Helper
Hey everyone. It's been quite some time since I popped in here. Three jobs leaves less and less time to frequent the forums.

Anyway, I had gotten a 2008 Ford Fusion SE back in early October and have since added Tein S-tech springs as well as a set of aftermarket wheels.

In fact, the S-techs just aren't low enough, so I just got a set of ST coilovers so those will be added soon, closing up that ugly fender gap.

Additional plans call for some window tint and possibly a front lip. I'm also toying with either some hand-painted striping or doing a matte black vinyl over the top, pinstriped in a burnt orange color. I've got time on that though, as I don't have much extra cash for now. And I gave her a good Poorboy's detail when I bought her in October, but this spring she'll be getting a real work-over, although she's in pretty good shape overall.

Anyway, for now here are the pics:

fuze_overtop2_215.jpg

fuze_rearside_215.jpg

fuze_side_215.jpg

fuze_rear_215.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
all is well here .. Detail Fest in Stuart next week and then we plan our Detail Weekend for some time in June ..

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Looks very nice. Those springs give it a nice look, I can see wanting it tucked a little lower though. Will be cool to see how it looks when you're all done!