A few EX-p questions

D

dads gt

Hi, just received a bunch of products yesterday :D , and I am wondering if u can use EX-p over Klasse AIO. I'm sure EX-p is a much easier product to use than Klasse SG.

Is one layer enough with EX-p , or do u recommend more layers?? Sometimes when adding more layers, it can add more brilliance.

Thanx

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
yes, EX-P can go over the AIO ...I would always apply two coats to ensure total coverage..I believe the shine is maximized at three coats at one given time 8) ...you can always add more coats after a weekly wash as one person I know does :wink:

awd330

Advanced Helper
I have successfully applied EX-P over AIO in the past. I also found EX-P to be much less finicky than SG.

Two coats of EX-P applied a week apart would be my preference.

D

dads gt

Thanks. for the help, What would be the best cure time???I imagine at least 24hrs.??

One more...what is the best way to apply and remove the product. Should I let it haze a little or just wipe it off right away??
Thanks Kirk

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Can't help with the AIO question, as I haven't really used it.
The EX-P should be allowed to haze. As long as you apply it thinly, it should wipe off easily. If you are used to Klasse SG thin, EX-P should be a breeze.

awd330

Advanced Helper
No cure time is really needed between the AIO and EX-P steps. For the second coat of EX-P, I'd wait at least 12 hours. If your environment is humid, then the 24 hour guideline would be prudent. If you choose to follow-up with a carnauba topper, I'd wait at least a few days for the last coat of EX-P (or any other sealant) to completely cure.