A all in one cleanser / glaze / micro abrasive product?

N

Neston_Vasey

Has product that removes oxidisation and minor swirls, contains cleansing agents and glazing oils ever been considered?

Sort of a Black Hole / White Diamond with some cleansing properties and some micro abrasives as a all in one prep before adding EX / EX-P and/or wax?
Could even have a version that is without the micro abrasives?

I know there is PwS & PwC but do either of these also glaze?

Just a thought whilst playing about with a few products.

Andy.

P

Pockets

We try not to have fillers in with our polishes because then you would need to do an IPA wipe-down to see what you have corrected

We like the "what you see is what you get" approach

With that said ..... out of our products PWCB seems to "hide" the best after polishing =)

N

Neston_Vasey

Not intended as for correction, more as a cleaner glaze rather than using say PP followed by BH.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
that would definitely be Polish w/ carnauba blue ... it is a very popular product with Professional detailers who have clients that want only a superficial cleaning, not a multi-step polish/ swirl removal etc...thus a one step product that basically does everything you listed. PwCb can also be topped if desired to add more protection and depth. In that case I would probably use Natty's Blue or EX.

D

dtrick.22

We try not to have fillers in with our polishes because then you would need to do an IPA wipe-down to see what you have corrected

We like the "what you see is what you get" approach

One of the many reasons I love Poorboys

theamcguy

Advanced Helper
There was a product in the 70s made by 3M called Fill n Glaze. It was pink. We did a lot of lacquer work back then and after painting the lacquer had to be rubbed out. Lets just say that sometimes swirls were created. But every car left looking great because after buffing you applied a coat of Fill n Glaze. I used this stuff as a top coat on my on car over wax and it made the finish shine. On a daily driver in the northeast with the winters well a perfect finish is impossible, but with Fill n Glaze at least it looked possible. I wish someone would bring that product back. It would be perfect for daily drivers and show cars.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
There was a product in the 70s made by 3M called Fill n Glaze. It was pink. We did a lot of lacquer work back then and after painting the lacquer had to be rubbed out. Lets just say that sometimes swirls were created. But every car left looking great because after buffing you applied a coat of Fill n Glaze. I used this stuff as a top coat on my on car over wax and it made the finish shine. On a daily driver in the northeast with the winters well a perfect finish is impossible, but with Fill n Glaze at least it looked possible. I wish someone would bring that product back. It would be perfect for daily drivers and show cars.

Bill that is what Black Hole does ;)